Saturday, April 21, 2012

Garden Photos and Today

Garden Photos and Today

Today was a good day....accomplished a lot more spring cleanup in our yard and gardens. It was more backbreaking work and we still have a lot of ground to cover, but as you will see, in my posts to follow, it will all be worth it for, yet another. enjoyable warm season in our little piece of "heaven on earth!"
Took some pics to work on improving my "photography skills" and thought I'd share them here. Just an assortment of landscape garden shots that are kind of cute....hope you like them!
                                      
Tomorrow is another day, it's supposed to rain,,,,thank GOD , we need it! It will be a sleep late, brunch for two, morning and a shop for groceries, clean and cook kind of day. I'm sure a little time will be spent admiring my "treasures'" from my "Goodwill" shopping spree that I sneaked in, after dinner tonight! I'm already having a "mind freak," just thinking about the prices I paid for them and the "glam" and "glitz" they'll soon be adorned with. More collections to be added for your temptations ;)
Til next time..........I hope you enjoyed today's little post...keep me in your favorites and look out for "Goodwill Hunting!" my next post on my treasure finds!!!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Beautiful job on the garden and excellent job on the blog. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a great way to express your creativity and I know you'll enjoy it.