Thursday, September 6, 2012

My White, "Shabby Glam" Pumpkin

My White, "Shabby Glam" Pumpkin!

 I just LOVE...LOVE...LOVE my new, fall pumpkin and I'm so-o-o happy with the way my photo turned out that I just couldn't wait to share it with you!!!

My little beauty is just a "sneak peek" of my Fall, Home and Garden Inspirations that I will be working on for one of my next posts. Be sure that you are added to my e-mail subscription so you won't miss out!

Til next time...

Love & Hugs,

JP

If you loved this post, then you must read...
 White Pumpkins, Our Fall Fireplace and Mantle with a little bit o' Shabby Glam!
http://sweetinspirationsbyjpdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/09/our-fall-fireplace-and-mantle-display.html

 white terra cotta pumpkin listing

Linking up with:

http://twosucculentsisters.blogspot.com/2012/09/thirty-days-of-pumpkins.html
Two Succulent Sisters




Debbiedoo's
http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/shabby-chic-pumpkins.html 



9 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Oooh, very glamorous, Janet! : )

JP said...

Thank you, Kathy and I'm lovin' it on my mantle. I'm eager to complete it and show it to you in my next post!

deb said...

I love love love this pumpkin! The pearls sure add a sparkle to it. Going to need to subscribe so I don't miss the next post.

Figs, an aphrodisiac?? Hmmm, I'm going through a divorce...maybe I should have made him eat more while he was here! LOL actually no...he is a jerk that after 37 yrs I finally had enough of the abuse.

anyway I'm off to subscribe :)
Have a great night!
*hugs*deb

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

Hi Janet!! I found your blog!!! : ) I love this pumpkin. It's so pretty!! I'm looking forward to catching up on your past posts. Have a wonderful week!! : )

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Janet! That pumpkin look scrumptious!! Love the bling. So glad you made it to the Cottage Kitchen Party.

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I LUV your glam pumpkin!

Unknown said...

I just love your pumpkin - gorgeous!
Your newest follower - would love to have you come by for a visit and follow back when you have the time!
Hugs,
Suzan

Crafts a la Mode said...

GORGEOUS pumpkin!! Now that is one glamorous pumpkin. So glad to have you visit and link up with our Pumpkin Party. You are helping to make it a special resource for all things pumpkin. Keep 'em coming...if you do any Fall cooking, too.

Linda

SewSweetVIntage said...

Janet, luv the glam!!!! Following you now. Follow me too at www.sewsweetvintage.com share a facebook like to my box too:) I posted lacey ghost pumpkin to this party!