Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rustic Burlap Window Memo Board/Seating Chart

 Thought you might like to see this memo board that I made last summer out of an old window frame.

Rustic burlap and heavy duty rope were my choice of accents.

Hung with a big, burlap bow.

It's one that I shared on Home Talk and gets shared all of the time.

I added one more rope row to the top to make it four rows in all....it sold to a bride for her  to hold her wedding guest tags and then to use in her kitchen!

Hope you're weekend is a good one!

Love, Hugs & Kisses,
JP


This post was honored with a feature @
alt="Bouquet of Talent Sunday Linky Party"
Thank you, Kathy!




Joining these great party hosts @









funkyjunkinteriors

12 comments:

Heirloom treasures said...

I bet it's hard to part with some of your creations Janet. This is lovely x

Old Time Cindy said...

Love the look!

Joyce - Quilted Nest said...

aww - love the rope on there. One sweet project! Way to go!

Unknown said...

Love the "twist" on the message board! Very clever. Thanx for sharing... Tiff

Ana Love Craft said...

How sweet! Great work!Thanks so much for sharing. Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Janet,
Just love your awesome creation using an old window. It is very unique and creative. You are one talentd lady.

Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. So nice to see you again. I have so enjoyed my visit here to your lovely blog.
Have a great week.
hugs, Celestina Marie

Debbiedoos said...

Beautiful JP...I love this memo board.

Kathy Shea Mormino, The Chicken Chick said...

Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week; I hope you’ll join us again!


Cheers,
Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

Virginia Maria de Jesus Fassarella said...

Oi, eu gosto muito da juta na decoração. Em países tropicais como o meu (Brasil) fica difícil de se usar como vocês usam, para almofadas e acentos, a juta é um material quente. Se você observar a mesa do meu atelier é forrada com um pedaço desse material.
Amei a postagem. Linda.

Unknown said...

I'm in love!! Oh, your memo board is awesome! You did a fabulous job. I've got to go check out all of your amazing projects. Hope all is well with you, sweet friend. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. Everything is always amazing.

XO
Kathy

Kathy said...

Love your memo board - so creative! the twine strung across gives a perfect setting for lovely cards and trinkets - well done! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Artsy VaVa said...

I love the memo board! I have a bunch of windows in my garage and was waiting for inspiration of something different to do to them. I usually just paint them but this is a great idea!