Thursday, December 19, 2013

Our Entry Hall for Christmas

 I'm finally getting to the last of my posts for Christmas and have only a  few more to finish up....our bay window and Christmas Eve dinner will be the last before I take a break for a while to work on my Valentine projects for 2014.

I  am opening our front door to let you have a peek inside. This is our hallway entry in our sweet little home away from home.



Going up the stairs and on the wall is "Dear Santa" a plate that was given to me from my mother, many years ago. It is very, very special to me. The writing on the wall was done with those vinyl letters that are made for crafting....cute and so easy to remove!

Another ladder decked out for Christmas is part of the scene.












Close up of my old "nail art" portrait.










My cranberry frame from last year is here.

This vignette is right across from our bedroom entrance that's half way down the hall....the post is 
here



Last year's entry in our NY home looked like this. :( I miss home!!!
that post is here.
 
 I hope that you are ready for the festivities of Christmas that is only a few days away....I just have one big tablescape to do!

  Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!
 To see more of my holiday inspirations you can check out my November & December 2013 and 2012 archives that can be found the left of this page!


 Like me? Follow me and I will follow you! 
Visiting Southport,  N.C? b e sure to stop by my booth @ the Northrop Antiques Mall and see what I may have there for you.



Sharing this post at these great parties
craftsalamode














2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your entry hall looks very festive and welcoming, Janet!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Very, very pretty!
Fun tour, love the skates and your stairway, so pretty.
Cindy