Sunday, October 5, 2014

A New Fall Window Display

So, the outside is done and the living room is done...now, I can check this one off my to do list, too!
 Our kitchen's bay window is all dressed for fall. 

I'm always so hesitant to say goodbye to all of my seasonal displays...thank God that I have my blog's archives to look back on!

This vintage, double paned, chippy window has been waiting to make it's debut.

  I'm so glad that I found the perfect spot to hang it.

The rusty, vintage scale got moved to the right and a new use, too.


My summer herbs have been replaced in my little, antique, wheel barrow with this new autumn look.



My precious, little mice always come out of storage to be a part of every fall's display. Such sweet, sentimental memories they always bring.....my "Pammy-loo-la" was one of my "bestest" friends!








In case you missed this...
 you can see it here!

 Coming up....the next post to be crossed off my list!

 Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!

This post made "fan fav" over at thededicatedhouse ....thank you Kathryn

and a handpicked favorite over @  mysalvagedtreasures ...thank you, Betsy

 
  Sharing this post at these great parties


knickoftime  

distresseddonnadownhome  

lifeonlakeshoredrive  

thededicatedhouse  

6 comments:

Cranberry Morning said...

Love the wheelbarrow and that hanging window. I have a couple leaded rectangular windows that would look great used that way, or maybe even to visually divide a large room.

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Awesome bay window display for Fall. I love, love it, specially the wheelbarrow!
Have a nice week.
FABBY

Donna Wilkes said...

Very appealing fall display. Love the wheelbarrow of tiny pumpkins. That window is chippiness at its best!

Doreen@foxdenrd said...

Janet, your fall decorations put me to shame! I love wheelbarrows of every shape and size and color and that window is lovely!

Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. I'm returning the follow via blog lovin (don't spend too much time on g+)

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Love all of your Fall decor, Janet! Thanks for sharing. You are one of the fan favorites at the Sunday Showcase from the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/10/sunday-showcase-from-make-it-pretty_19.html Hope to see you again tomorrow at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Etcetorize said...

Looks great! Blogs are great memory keepers aren't they? Is it weird that I enjoy looking back at my own posts? Thanks so much for linking up at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.