Monday, April 13, 2015

A Few Teasers from our Bedroom Re-do

I've been working on a lot of projects and have a little "teaser" for you!

It's a collage of our bedroom's re-do for our recent anniversary. I re-painted and "shabbified" our antique, cast iron bed and dome top trunk, made a little "LOVE" pillow, added a little something extra to our gold, vintage frame, made a new display above our bed and created new vignettes around the room.

So, here's my little "tease!"
Sorry, it's not much...I just want to create a few posts on each project and then post a final reveal of our romantic retreat!

  Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP
and Gucci, too!
Can you see him? He's playing "peek-a-boo!

  Sharing this post at these great parties

3 comments:

srpprcrftr said...

Yeah I see Gucci in window on right. Little rascal. Love your teasers, makes me want to see full reveal. Lots of sweet little goodies.
Maybe this will inspire me to get painting in our room, been long time so it's due. Going to use apple green and mostly coral on walls. Lots to do. Happy week and Spring

NeelieB said...

That trunk is VERY intriguing! You are a tease! Want to see the rest and had to chuckle about your darling man getting in and out of bed around those beautiful pearl strings.

Bless you both! Can't wait to see the room done all in person! Hey, srppcrftr just gave me ideas about incorporating a muted coral wall into our bedroom apple green walls!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

I can't wait to see more, Janet! I love what I can see of your bed. Looking forward to seeing all the projects you've done in your master.