Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mailbox Makeover for Fall

Seasonal decorating at our house always means that our mailbox is gonna get a new look. The way I look at it is, if you want attention, start at the curb!

So, with a mix of white mums, fall leaves and white pumpkins a draping was made.

And then out of  hiding, in a closet, a little corn husk owl was found.

So, I attached him to the door with some good ol' duct tape.
I think that he added a really cute touch.



Just a random close up of our lamp post and house marker :)

 For more ideas you can check out my past mailbox do's...just type mailbox in my search bar and you'll find them!

Hoping this post might give you some ideas to do some mailbox decorating of your own....let me know if you do!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP

and Gucci, too!
Can you see him? He's playing "peek-a-boo!

A very special "thank you" to
Lory from designthusiasm  for featuring this post over at onemoretimeevents  
and to Marty from astrollthrulife

 Sharing this post at these great parties

knickoftime
adelightsomelife  
astrollthrulife  
thededicatedhouse
mariaelenasdecor  
dwellings-theheartofyourhome
lifeonlakeshoredrive  
onemoretimeevents

craftberrybush frenchcountrycottage
rootedinthyme  
  staceyembracingchange

3 comments:

Cindy Lou said...

Love your mailbox! I really love the lamppost with the washtub and your address! I'm going to steal your idea for my farm! Very!very cute! Great job!!!!!

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

It's like your very own "dress up mailbox " lol. So pretty and love the little owl!

Pat said...

JP,
ADORABLE mailbox decor, dear one!!!
I NEED to (desperately) do something to my plain mailbox.
I keep telling "Mr. Ed", "It's time for a new one." He just rolls his eyes!!!
Possibly a mailbox makeover is in order???
Thank you for inspiring!!!
Fondly,
Pat