Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Vignettes with Lavender & Ranunculas in the Foyer & Down the Hall

In case you didn't know...I absolutely LOVE creating vignettes! And since it's almost officially summer it was time to freshen up our foyer entry and hallway with a few little changes.

 Lavender and Ranunculas, the best in "faux," fill a large, hand woven, straw basket in the foyer entry.


A vintage, chippy, door holds a single gathered display.




My "cardboard" sign just got haphazardly placed above the wall rack and stayed that way. I think it works okay!




I can see this when I'm in our bed :)

I need to pick up a wreath hanger to hang the pot of lavender on the door.
For now it's just a doorstop!

Our kitchen's bay window is up next and our, little, antique wheelbarrow will be the center of attention.
Watch for the reveal in my next post!

Love, Hugs and Kisses,
JP


and Gucci, too!

1 comment:

Lauren at Wonderfully Made said...

It's all so fresh and beautiful! Lavender is one of my favorite flowers and scents!